Advantages of Blue-O NanoAOP Water Technology
Blue-O NanoAOP Water Technology has the following advances that most existing AOP technologies can not compete:
1). Decompose most organic complexes with minimum PH, temperature, and turbidity influences.
- Most UV involved AOPs cannot tolerate turbidity as UV rays will not penetrate any solid particles or cloudy solution. The slight increasing of turbidity will decrease the process dramatically.
- Most Fenton process cannot work at high alkaline solution.
2) Utilize zero harmful chemicals in the process with minimum usage of electricity
- Most UV involved AOP processes consume a large amount of electricity in order to activate peroxide to decompose the pollutants.
- Most Ozone invloved AOP processes produce ozone on-site by electric arcing technology or plasma technology. One disadvantage of these processes are the maintenance cost due to the high corrosive of ozone.
3). Blue-O proprietary nanotechnology for enhanced non-selective catalytic oxidation process
- Most if not all existing AOP utilize an advanced oxidation process based on a single catalytic reaction. Blue-O NanoAOP embeds an extra two components in its process to enhance catalytic reaction by increasing the production of more non-selective hydroxyl radicals or alike species to further decompose organic pollutants. This unique technology and design is highly promising to develop a very cost-effective process to enable its future large scale commercialization. Both components will tolerate with PH, temperature, and turbidity, which widen its applications to many differet industrial wastewater, as well as many ground water sources.
4). Compact and portable POU/POE system with large output capability
- Most UV involved AOP systems for small or medium scale volume treatment require a substantial use of land or space to construct a proper treatment system; many of them are not capable for large volume treatment as demanded by the industrial;
- Most Ozone involved system cannot be used as a Point-Of-Use or Point-Of-Entry since ozone must be produced in advance and to be dissolved in water and oxidize the unwanted substance in water.
- Blue-O NanoAOP Water Technology has a compact and portable device system that can allow the source water to pass through the reactor to be treated in a single process. It can be used as an add-on device, or a POU or POE under the building as a post-treatment system to guarantee the quality and safety of water at an affordable cost.
5). Adjustable Catalyst compositions for different catalytic process
- Blue-O NanoAOP water technology can adjust its proprietary catalyst composition to treat different water source. As not all the industrial wastewater can be treated by UV/peroxide or Ozone, or a combination of them, Blue-O NanoAOP can develop specific catalyst for certain hard to treatment industrial waste water, like textile dyes, and certain pulp and paper waste water. The developing process can be shortened based on our established technical database.
- Blue-O NanoAOP water technology can incorporate different catalytic technologies in one process to achieve a fast and effective treatment at an affordable cost.